[Okgrantsmanship] Langston University Sponsored Programs Office - Alexis Black

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Wed May 20 16:12:20 CDT 2009

Alexis Carter Black is the new Director of Sponsored Programs at
Langston. She reports to Dr. Smothers, Vice President for Institutional
Advancement and Development, and Nate Jones, Grants and Contracts
Analyst, reports to Alexis. Alexis was formerly the Director of
Sponsored Programs at Oklahoma City Community College, and is author of
the book, GETTING GRANTS. Please welcome Alexis to the group!

Linda Mason, Ed.D.

Coordinator for Grant Writing and External Funding

lmason at osrhe.edu