[Okgrantsmanship] Oklahoma Grant Administrators Meeting

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Wed Oct 14 13:52:40 CDT 2009

For five years, the Regents have sponsored an Oklahoma Higher Education
Grant Administrators Meeting, where all the grant officers meet, share
concepts, resources, and issues, and make plans for collaborative
activities. Statewide information about the status of Oklahoma higher
education grantsmanship is provided, and we have a discussion focused on
grantsmanship at the community college tier and at the university tier.
This meeting has traditionally occurred in the summer.

However, this year we will host the meeting in conjunction with Oklahoma
Research Day in order to leverage transportation costs. So I am inviting
you to meet from 9 to 11 am at Northeastern Oklahoma State University -
Broken Arrow, B-138, on Oklahoma Research Day, November 13. That will
give you time to browse the posters before and after the meeting. We
will have an abbreviated meeting, but still provide opportunity to share
on issues and gather statewide status data.

Please RSVP to me at lmason at osrhe.edu by November 7 if you intend to
attend. Those who traditionally attend are Directors/Coordinators of
Sponsored Programs offices, directors or administrators of grant
programs, or administrators responsible for grantsmanship at their
institution. The agenda is attached. I am also attaching the final
report of the Grantsmanship Task Force prepared in 2007 for a
revisitation.

Linda Mason, Ed.D.

Coordinator for Grant Writing and External Funding

lmason at osrhe.edu

IP: 164.58.250.178