[Okgrantsmanship] General Question

Pam Hargis PHargis at uco.edu
Thu Oct 29 16:19:47 CDT 2009

FYI -

UCO received an external grant from Oklahoma EPSCoR at OSU solely for the purpose of providing stipends to high school teachers working with participants  in our 2009 STEP grant.

Pam Hargis
Financial / Grant Accountant
Financial Services
University of Central Oklahoma
Admin 210 G, Box 132
100 N. University Drive
Edmond, OK 73034
Phone:  405.974.2498
Fax: 405.974.3875
phargis at uco.edu

"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand."    -Randy Pausch