[Okgrantsmanship] Fall CGR

Julie Dearing JDearing at uco.edu
Mon Sep 14 10:09:22 CDT 2009

The Council for Grantsmanship and Research Spring Meeting will be held on October 8, 2009, at the University of Central Oklahoma in the Human Environmental Sciences Building (Virginia Lamb Room, First floor) in Edmond, Oklahoma. Networking will begin at 9:00am, and the meeting will begin at 9:30am. Registration for the meeting, hotel information and a map of the UCO campus are included in this email.

We announce a call for agenda items at this time. Please email info to Susan Foster at fostersu at nsuok.edu<mailto:fostersu at nsuok.edu>  as soon as possible so that these items may be added to the meeting agenda. Additional contact information can be found on the registration form.

We look forward to seeing you at the meeting.

Susan Foster, CRA
Director, Research Administration
Northeastern State University
601 N. Grand Avenue