[Okgrantsmanship] talent_search_grant

Anton Wohlers awohlers at cameron.edu
Tue Jan 19 21:42:07 CST 2010

Dear All,

Since I am not sure if any of you has received this email, I will try again. One of our staff members is going to write a grant in the fall for talent search. Because I have not dealt much with non-research related grants, I was wondering if Talent Search grants are usually done in a similar fashion or whether Trio's are specific to Trio?

Thanks.

Tony

Tony E. Wohlers, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor of Political Science Academic Research Director Cameron University Department of History and Government 2800 W. Gore Blvd.

Lawton, OK 73505

Phone: 580-581-2496

Fax: 580-581-2941