[Okgrantsmanship] CGR Meeting Registration Agenda Items

Anton Wohlers awohlers at cameron.edu
Mon Mar 8 16:09:41 CST 2010

Dear Colleagues,

As you know, the meeting for this year's CGR meeting is April 1, 2010 and it will take place on the campus of Cameron University in the CETES Conference Center.

Please see the attached registration form along with hotel information. Submit the registration form to my before or on March 25th along with any agenda items you want to discuss during the meeting.

As we get closer to the meeting, I will provide directions and a campus map. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best,

Tony

Tony E. Wohlers, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Political Science Academic Research Director Cameron University Department of History and Government 2800 W. Gore Blvd.
Lawton, OK 73505

Phone: 580-581-2496
Fax: 580-581-2941