[Okgrantsmanship] Grant $ Report for 2011

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Wed Jul 6 16:33:26 CDT 2011

Greetings,

It is time again to report the grant dollars that you institution has
obtained this past fiscal year from July 2010 through June 2011. We use
this report in an unofficial way  to track grantsmanship progress over
the years. Please send the total number of grant dollars obtained by
your institution to me by July 25, 2011.

Please note that this year, probably in the September Regents' meeting,
the report will be an agenda item for discussion by the Oklahoma State
Regents.

Thank you for your report, and thank you for all you do for Oklahoma
higher education! Please let me know if I can assist you in any way.

Linda Mason, Ed.D.

Coordinator of Grant Writing Assistance

405-225-9230 FAX

lmason at osrhe.edu