[Okgrantsmanship] funding_prescription

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Mon Jun 6 15:20:26 CDT 2011

Tony,

Here is a list of local funders who were the presenters at the Tulsa
Funders Forum. I sent my grant intern, and he was quite impressed. They
said that they had money left on the table because of lack of
appropriate proposals. You might contact each for support for your
prescription needs.

*Andie Doyle - Chapman Foundations Management

                Chapman Foundations Management

                C/O Andie Doyle, Program Officer

                3852 Camelrock View

                Colorado Springs, CO 80904

                Andie at chapmantrusts.com

*Robin Flint Ballenger - Flint Family Foundation

                Sharon Walsh

                Program Manager

                Flint Family Foundation

                P.O. Box 490

                Tulsa, OK 74107

                swalsh at flintfamilyfoundation.org

*Maggie Hille Yar - The Hille Foundation

                Hille Foundation

624 S. Boston, Suite 710

Tulsa, OK 74119

(918) 592-0079

Fax: (918) 592-4185

myar at hillefoundation.com

*Annie Tomecek - TD Williamson - Community Relations Director

                T.D. Williamson Corporate Headquarters

6120 South Yale, Suite 1700

Tulsa, Oklahoma 74136

918-447-5001

FAX 918-447-5050

*Susan Shepherd - Williams

www.williams.com

Williams Community Relations

One Williams Center, 45th Floor

Tulsa, OK 74172

918-573-1190

communityrelationstulsa at williams.com

*Bill Major - Zarrow Group of Foundations

www.zarrow.com

Bill Major

Zarrow Family Office,LLC

401 S. Boston, Suite 900

Tulsa, OK 74103-4012

Phone: (918) 295-8004

Fax: (918) 295-8049

bmajor at zarrow.com

Linda Mason, Ed.D.

Coordinator for Grant Writing Assistance

Oklahoma City OK 73104

405-225-9486 voice

405-225-9230 fax

lmason at osrhe.edu