[Okgrantsmanship] New Research Administrators and Sponsored Programs Directors listserve

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Wed Mar 2 15:58:53 CST 2011

The Oklahoma Regents for Higher Education have created a new list serve
for communication between and among all Oklahoma higher education
research administrators and sponsored programs directors. Please go to
http://lists.onenet.net/mailman/listinfo/rasp to register. Then you
should be able to post questions and others post answers. The list serve
is for communication, also, but please restrict the topics to research
administration and sponsored programs topics, and exclude other
information. When in doubt, ask me for an opinion. We hope this is
useful to all who choose to use it. We look forward to enhancing
research and program development efforts in all tiers in Oklahoma public
and private higher education.

Linda Mason, Ed.D.

Coordinator for Grant Writing Assistance

Oklahoma City OK 73104

405-225-9486 voice

405-225-9230 fax

lmason at osrhe.edu