[Okgrantsmanship] Region V Joan Howeth National Travel Award

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Fri Sep 7 11:23:23 CDT 2012

I will be happy to nominate someone who has not attended the NCURA national conference. Just let me know. If you win, you receive $1,000 towards the travel. Your institution has to agree to support the remaining part of your costs.

Linda Mason, Ed.D.
Coordinator of Grant Writing
405-225-9486 desk
405-706-8757 cell