[Okgrantsmanship] OKWHE 2013 Conference - Call for Proposals

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Wed Apr 10 12:04:44 CDT 2013

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CE35DF.BECB80B0]

    Fall 2013 Conference

Oklahoma Women in Higher Education's Board of Directors would like to invite you to present at our annual Fall 2013 conference. This year the focus of our conference is on "Rising to the Challenges." We are excited to share our vision for the future of Oklahoma Women in Higher Education.

We know that you can help us make this an exciting conference through the addition of your insight and research. While our focus is on "Rising to the Challenges", we will accept other topics for presentation. Presentation tracks include: mentoring, career planning, diversity, work/life balance, leadership development, and other topics that would be of interest to the women in our state.

Conference Registration Information:

     Early Registration before September 30th    $60.00

     Registration Fee after September 30th           75.00

     Student Early Registration                                30.00

     Student Registration after September 30th    45.00

Conference Registration Link<http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/eventReg?llr=qrpcb9dab&oeidk=a07e75dw1ema6ee00d2>

Proposal Submission Link<http://www.formstack.com/forms/?form=1416006&viewkey=WcBIhdzTV7&nomobile>

Proposal Submission Link (Mobile)<http://www.formstack.com/m/?1416006-WcBIhdzTV7>

 The Oklahoma Women in Higher Education Conference will be held Friday, November 15, 2013 at the University of Centeral Oklahoma. We encourage participants to submit break out session proposals, publications, posters, and research relevant to issues of women in higher education for our 2013 OKWHE conference. Please complete this form by May 1st.

We will notify presenters by June 14, 2013. Please be aware that all presenters must also register for the conference by August 1st to complete the process. Registration and Proposal Submission Links are located below.

  If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Tami Moser (tami.moser at swosu.edu<mailto:tami.moser at swosu.edu>).