[Okgrantsmanship] Online Undergraduate Student Research Journal feedback

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Thu Apr 25 09:11:48 CDT 2013

Greetings, Colleagues,

The attached survey regarding the initiation of a new online statewide undergraduate research journal was distributed to participants at the 4th Annual Promoting Undergraduate Student Research conference on April 19. We would like as much input  and participation in the planning as possible. Please distribute this survey to all who would like to respond, especially those who would like to be involved in the implementation process. Please return to me by MAY 15, 2013.

Thank you very much!

Linda Mason, Ed.D.
Coordinator of Grant Writing
405-225-9486 desk