[Okgrantsmanship] Save the date: The TTIP - The Right Deal for Global Trade?

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Thu Nov 14 09:59:38 CST 2013

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CCDCD6.B93E9460]

Save the date and plan to attend this global trade conference. This would be especially good for researchers seeking international partners.

To ensure that you receive the Forum Europe event mailouts, please add mailing at events.forum-europe.com<mailto:mailing at events.forum-europe.com> to your address book or list of safe senders

Having trouble viewing this email? Please click here<http://tre.emv3.com/HM?a=ENX7ClWP0YLp8SA9MOARhB_nGHxKWk_1gfcStGb5lw8W0bBhOG5mpqVsje_HheHAUlyb>

[http://tre.emv3.com/IL/0/6/5/1100062065/1220295450.jpg]<https://eu-ems.com/summary.asp?event_id=197&page_id=1662&/>

[Event Website]<https://eu-ems.com/summary.asp?event_id=197&page_id=1662>

[Event Programme]<https://eu-ems.com/agenda.asp?event_id=197&page_id=1667>

[Register Here]<https://eu-ems.com/register.asp?event_id=197>

The Annual EU-US Trade Conference
The Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP)
The right deal for global trade?

SAVE THE DATE: 30th January. The Hotel. Brussels.

Further details including registration information and costs are available online at www.ttip-conference.eu<http://www.ttip-conference.eu>

Click here to set a reminder for this event in your email calendar<https://eu-ems.com/generate_vcs.asp?event_id=197>

The Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP) has been described as the most significant bilateral trade negotiation ever to take place. With global competitors emerging, particularly from Asia, it is argued that a successful agreement would boost jobs and economic growth on both sides of the Atlantic, at a time when the two economic powers need to increase their competitiveness most.

Timed to take place after the second round of negotiations have been held in autumn 2013 and stakeholders have had time to digest the outcomes, this event will provide an opportunity to assess progress in the negotiations to date and to look at where the TTIP is headed.

Discussions will centre on the following:

  *   What are the major hurdles still to be overcome before the TTIP can be finalised and is the current timetable for the completion of negotiations by the end 2014 still realistic?
  *   Is the TTIP in fact heading in the right direction or have carve-outs, if any, emerged and what will their impact be both on negotiations and final agreements?
  *   How is the TTIP being linked to other multilateral and global negotiations, and where do such negotiations leave the WTO?
  *   What are the major political uncertainties on both sides of the Atlantic, and how will these shape negotiations?

This unique conference will gather some 250 delegates from across a range of sectors and, in addition to the opening plenary sessions, will feature a number of sector specific breakouts to facilitate a more focused exchange of views.

Interested in becoming involved?
We have a number of speaking, partner and sponsorship opportunities available at this year's event, with a host of benefits and packages to suit all budgets and marketing objectives. To explore how your organisation can become involved in the project and to discuss a tailored package, please contact Jessie Atkinson on +44 (0) 2920 783 029 / jessie.atkinson at forum-europe.com<mailto:jessie.atkinson at forum-europe.com?subject=TTIP%20Conference>. The sponsorship prospectus is also available for download here<https://eu-ems.com/event_images/Downloads/EU-US%20Trade%20Conference%202014%20Sponsorship%20brochure%202.pdf>.

We look forward to welcoming you to the event in the new year!

Follow us on [https://e.emvcdn.com/0/6/5/1100062065/1420006768.png] <http://tre.emv3.com/HS?a=ENX7ClWP0YLp8SA9MOARhB_nGHxKWk_1lvcStGb5lw8W0bBhOG5mpqVsje_HheHAUlyo> @ ForumEurope

View our range of services and upcoming events at MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from "tre.emv3.com" claiming to be www.forum-europe.com<http://tre.emv3.com/HS?a=ENX7ClWP0YLp8SA9MOARhB_nGHxKWk_1l_cStGb5lw8W0bBhOG5mpqVsje_HheHAUlyp>

Forum Europe Ltd
Belgium: La Bibliothèque Solvay, Parc Léopold, rue Belliard 137, 1040 Brussels, Belgium
UK (postal):  2-4 Second Floor, High St. Arcade Chambers, High St. Arcade, Cardiff, CF10 1BE, UK

The leading EU dedicated conference and event provider

You have received this email as you have opted in to receive updates from Forum Europe, or one of our partner organisations. To stop receiving event update emails from Forum Europe, please click here<http://tre.emv3.com/HD?a=ENX7ClWP0YLp8SA9MOARhB_nGHxKWk_1hvcStGb5lw8W0bBhOG5mpqVsje_HheHAUlyY>

If you would not like to receive any further reminders regarding this event, but would still like to be kept updated with details of future Forum Europe conferences that may be of interest then please click here<mailto:david.moseley at forum-europe.com?subject=Remove%20TTIP&body=I%20am%20unable%20to%20attend%20this%20event%2C%20but%20please%20keep%20me%20updated%20on%20future%20events%20that%20may%20be%20of%20interest.>

dangerous content by MailScanner<http://www.mailscanner.info/>, and is
believed to be clean.