[Okgrantsmanship] NCURA Region V 2014 Spring Meeting Call for Presentation Proposals

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Tue Oct 1 14:33:29 CDT 2013

[Logo]

[http://www.ncuraregionv.com/oldsite/Images/index_r1_c1.jpg]

        REGION V 2014 SPRING MEETING

       CALL FOR PRESENTATION PROPOSALS

  The Westin at the Domain, Austin, Texas
May 4 - 7, 2014

Your Region V Spring Meeting will be held in Austin, Texas on May 4-7th, 2014.  Share your expertise with other research administrators in our region by proposing to lead a concurrent session, discussion group or spark session.  Groups and/or individuals may submit proposals.  The submitted proposals will be reviewed by the Program Committee for possible inclusion in the program.

The theme for the Region V meeting is:  Alternative Research Administration:  Keeping It Weird.

We are looking for proposals in the following areas:

  1.  Departmental Research Administration
  2.  Pre-Award Administration
  3.  Post-Award Administration
  4.  Research Compliance
  5.  Human Capital/Professional Development
  6.  Other Research Administration Areas
To submit a proposal, please fill out the online form located at https://ais.swmed.edu/redcap/surveys/?s=bXBWNQ.

Deadline for proposals is November 1, 2013.  Proposers will be notified of the committee's decision by December 1, 2013.

Your Professional Network... Powered by NCURA

[Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/ncura1959>

[Twitter]<http://twitter.com/#!/NCURA>

[YouTube Logo]<http://www.youtube.com/user/ncura1959>

[http://www.ncura.edu/content/images/collaborate.jpg]<http://collaborate.ncura.edu/Home/>

[Home:]   www.ncura.edu<http://www.ncura.edu/>

[Phone:]    (202) 466-3894

[Email:]

info at ncura.edu<mailto:info at ncura.edu>

[http://www.euclidtechnology.com/letters/ncuratemplate/images/shadow620.gif]

Copyright (c) 2013 National Council of University Research Administrators.
1015 18th Street, NW, Suite 901 Washington DC 20036
unsubscribe at ncura.edu<mailto:unsubscribe at ncura.edu> to remove yourself from NCURA Emails