[Okgrantsmanship] Logo contest for The Oklahoma Journal of Undergraduate Research online journal

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Mon Apr 7 14:00:13 CDT 2014

OKJUR LOGO CONTEST!

The new Oklahoma Journal of Undergraduate Research needs a logo! We want to involve you, the undergraduate student, in creating this logo. Please submit a logo for consideration by the OKJUR Advisory Board.

OKJUR Mission Statement:

OKJUR publishes research project findings, outcomes and products created by undergraduate students while enrolled at any Oklahoma higher education institution. Qualifying research projects may be in any academic discipline or encompass interdisciplinary topics, and must be conducted under the mentorship of a faculty member. Submission categories include:

1.      Business

2.      Education and Professional Studies

3.      Humanities

4.      Fine Arts

5.      Social and Behavioral Sciences

6.      Mathematics, Physical Sciences and Engineering

7.      Life Sciences

Here are the rules:

1.  Submission deadline date is May 2, 2014.

2.  Submit by email to Lmason at osrhe.edu<mailto:Lmason at osrhe.edu>.

3.  Use full color.

4.  Reflect the mission of the journal.

5.  Prepare a logo with a word mark (the name).

6.  You may submit conceptual or final designs.

7.No limit to the number of submissions.

And one of the ways we will show our appreciation is to provide a $200 cash prize!

Questions? Contact Lmason at osrhe.edu.

Dr. Linda Mason
Coordinator of Grant Writing
405-225-9486 desk
405-706-8757 cell
405-225-9230 FAX
lmason at osrhe.edu<mailto:lmason at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/grant-opps/<http://www.okhighered.org/grant-opps/>

Do not be afraid to give your time to writing grant proposals. Time given to planning proposals is never time lost, but is rather time gained, so that our research, our programs, our collaborations and indeed our whole profession may become more profoundly significant.