[Okgrantsmanship] DIGITAL RESOURCE CONFERENCE: XSEDE2014: Deadlines Mon Apr 21, registration open

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Wed Apr 16 17:23:57 CDT 2014

Please reply directly to Scott, and please feel free to forward to anyone who may be interested and appropriate.

SUMMARY:

XSEDE14 Student Program
Applications for student travel support due Mon Apr 28 2014
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5J7JMY3

XSEDE14
July 13-18 2014, Atlanta GA
Registration opens Mon Apr 21 2014
http://www.xsede.org/xsede14/

DETAILS:

The XSEDE14 Student Program encompasses all of the student-focused sessions and events at the annual XSEDE conference, July 13-18,
2014 in Atlanta, Georgia.

The deadline for student travel grant support is April 28!!

We invite students in any discipline who are interested in learning how digital resources can be used to further their research or career goals to participate.

Here are some highlights from the planned activities:

* A team-based modeling & simulation challenge.

* Career focused activities, including a keynote speaker from Proctor and Gamble, a panel discussion with professionals who use or provide digital resources every day, and a job fair.

* Conference orientation dinner with mentors from the XSEDE community.

* Student paper and student poster tracks with best student paper and poster awards.

* Student travel, lodging and registration grants, apply here:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5J7JMY3

* Student volunteer opportunities.

For more information regarding the XSEDE14 Student Program see the attached flier.

Complete information about XSEDE14:

http://www.xsede.org/xsede14

Scott Lathrop
Blue Waters Technical Program Manager for Education XSEDE Director of Education and Outreach
217-714-2517
lathrop at illinois.edu