[Okgrantsmanship] FW: [cogr-l] COGR Guide to the Uniform Guidance

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Fri Apr 18 09:16:19 CDT 2014

This is an easy-to-read summary and guide for the new megacircular. I have posted it on the CGR and CAG websites for easy access.

Dr. Linda Mason
Coordinator of Grant Writing
405-225-9486 desk
405-706-8757 cell
405-225-9230 FAX
lmason at osrhe.edu<mailto:lmason at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/grant-opps/<http://www.okhighered.org/grant-opps/>

Do not be afraid to give your time to writing grant proposals. Time given to planning proposals is never time lost, but is rather time gained, so that our research, our programs, our collaborations and indeed our whole profession may become more profoundly significant.