[Okgrantsmanship] Reminder: 5th Annual Promoting Undergraduate Research Conference - Friday September 26

Thomas Jackson jacks009 at nsuok.edu
Fri Aug 29 05:36:51 CDT 2014

I go and will take a few interested faculty. This conference promotes Dr.
Mason's vision of undergraduate research, which is not identical to NSU's.
 We can talk about this at the next Wednesday meeting, either Academic or
Deans' Council.

Regards,

Tom

Tom Jackson, Ph.D.
Assistant Vice President for Academic Affairs
Dean, Graduate Studies & Research
Northeastern State University
601 N. Grand Ave.
Tahlequah, OK 74464
Phone 918-444-2220
Fax 918-444-2295

***CONFIDENTIALITY*** -This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain
confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any unauthorized
disclosure or use of this information is prohibited.