[Okgrantsmanship] Reminder: 5th Annual Promoting Undergraduate Research Conference - Friday September 26

Thomas Jackson jacks009 at nsuok.edu
Fri Aug 29 13:29:05 CDT 2014

To All who inadvertently received my email speaking to the Promoting
Undergraduate Research conference:

I sincerely apologize if my response and inappropriate copying of
apparently the entire world was perceived as my being critical of the 9/26/
conference, Dr. Mason and the steering committee.. That was most definitely
not my intent. I'm going to plead sleep deprivation as my last REM state
was Tuesday morning at 0400 hours. Also, I have tremendous respect for Dr.
Mason and the entire Committee that organizes this conference; hence my
continued attempted regular attendance and making sure that NSU faculty
accompany me. I hope that I am not in error when I point out that each of
our institutions has some slightly different foci for research, while still
maintaining a stalwart support for promoting undergraduate and other
research.

Again, my apologies for any misunderstanding and I'm going to get some
sleep immediately before I swallow not only my foot, but also the majority
of tibia, fibula, femur, etc.

Best regards,

Tom

Tom Jackson, Ph.D.
Assistant Vice President for Academic Affairs
Dean, Graduate Studies & Research
Northeastern State University
601 N. Grand Ave.
Tahlequah, OK 74464
Phone 918-444-2220
Fax 918-444-2295

***CONFIDENTIALITY*** -This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain
confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any unauthorized
disclosure or use of this information is prohibited.