[Okgrantsmanship] 5th ANNUAL PROMOTING UNDERGRADUATE RESEARCH CONFERENCE - APRIL 11, 2014

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Tue Feb 11 15:10:32 CST 2014

CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS

5th Annual Promoting Undergraduate Research Conference

for Faculty, Staff and Administrators

Sponsored by the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education

April 11, 2014 (8:30 am to 4:00 pm)

Presbyterian Health Foundation Conference Center

(655 Research Parkway, OKC)

PROMOTING UNDERGRADUATE RESEARCH MODELS AT EVERY LEVEL:
INQUIRY, COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT, ASSESSMENT AND RETENTION

Please see attached flyer and call for panelists. To register, go to  http://bit.ly/1cX0iL4.

Dr. Linda Mason
Coordinator of Grant Writing
405-225-9486 desk
405-706-8757 cell
405-225-9230 FAX
lmason at osrhe.edu<mailto:lmason at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/grant-opps/<http://www.okhighered.org/grant-opps/>

Do not be afraid to give your time to writing grant proposals. Time given to planning proposals is never time lost, but is rather time gained, so that our research, our programs, our collaborations and indeed our whole profession may become more profoundly significant.