[Okgrantsmanship] NCURA International Research Fellowship Webinar - January 23, 2014

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Mon Jan 6 15:23:08 CST 2014

WHAT'S HAPPENING?

NCURA International Research Fellowship Videoconference
January 23, 10:00-11:30 am

This webinar will provide an overview of Dr. Linda Mason's recent NCURA International Fellowship. She
will describe the basic fellowship application process, the goals of the fellowship, the variety of
location opportunities for recipients, and some of the interesting research that Brunel University
researchers are conducting and searching for collaborators and new resources. She will conduct a Q&A
session. The experience will enrich your outlook on international research collaboration. The session is
intended for Sponsored Programs Directors and other members of NCURA (National Council on
University Research Administration). There is no fee, but you must register by sending an email with
Your college/university IT contact information to Lmason at osrhe.edu<mailto:Lmason at osrhe.edu> by January 20.

Dr. Linda Mason
Coordinator of Grant Writing
405-225-9486 desk
405-706-8757 cell
405-225-9230 FAX
lmason at osrhe.edu<mailto:lmason at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/grant-opps/<http://www.okhighered.org/grant-opps/>

Do not be afraid to give your time to writing grant proposals. Time given to planning proposals is never time lost, but is rather time gained, so that our research, our programs, our collaborations and indeed our whole profession may become more profoundly significant.