[Okgrantsmanship] Interesting - may include grant project reports!!

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Thu Jan 16 08:42:47 CST 2014

OU, OSU collaborate on repository
The Journal Record 1/16/2014

NORMAN - The University of Oklahoma and Oklahoma State University libraries have established Shareok, an openly available website that will house the intellectual output of both universities.

Content will ultimately include digital dissertations, faculty publications and research, digital special collections, open-access publications and open educational resources.

The White House Office of Science and Technology Policy has asked researchers to develop plans to make the published results of federally funded research freely available to the public within one year of publication. Researchers were asked to better account for and manage the digital research resulting from federally funded scientific research. Shareok was developed to address both topics. Shareok is seeking to potentially expand to other Oklahoma higher education institutions.

Dr. Linda Mason
Coordinator of Grant Writing
405-225-9486 desk
405-706-8757 cell
405-225-9230 FAX
lmason at osrhe.edu<mailto:lmason at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/grant-opps/<http://www.okhighered.org/grant-opps/>

Do not be afraid to give your time to writing grant proposals. Time given to planning proposals is never time lost, but is rather time gained, so that our research, our programs, our collaborations and indeed our whole profession may become more profoundly significant.