[Okgrantsmanship] Call for Nominations for the OK Higher Education Hall of Fame

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Wed Jan 22 15:52:03 CST 2014

Please consider making a nomination of someone with merit to be inducted into the Oklahoma Higher Education Hall of Fame.

Dr. Linda Mason
Coordinator of Grant Writing
405-225-9486 desk
405-706-8757 cell
405-225-9230 FAX
lmason at osrhe.edu<mailto:lmason at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/grant-opps/<http://www.okhighered.org/grant-opps/>

The deadline for nominations for the 2014 Oklahoma Higher Education Hall of Fame will be March 15, 2014.  I have attached a nomination form and a press release you may forward to anyone requesting information or send requests to me at mperry at okhighered.org<mailto:mperry at okhighered.org>.