[Okgrantsmanship] Webinar Invitation - Funding possibilities for US Researchers within the European Research Council (ERC)

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Tue Jan 28 09:12:05 CST 2014

Dear Madam / Sir,

I would like to kindly invite you to our next webinar on Funding Possibilities for US researchers within the European Research Council (ERC) on 19 February 2014. Please find all technical information underneath.

In case of questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,
Vera
[Projektlogo_22nov12]

[http://www4.gotomeeting.com/g2w/images/751454927/331433064511978294/embed.jpg]

Webinar on Funding possibilities for US Researchers within the European Research Council (ERC)

Join us for a Webinar on February 19

[http://img.gotomeeting.com/g2mimages/webinar/themes/basic/button_registerNow.gif]<https://www4.gotomeeting.com/register/751454927>

Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
https://www4.gotomeeting.com/register/751454927

Within the relatively short time of their existence, ERC grants have become internationally recognised as awards for scientific excellence, with research institutions increasingly competing for attracting ERC grantees. Researchers from anywhere in the world can apply for ERC grants, provided the research they undertake will be carried out in an EU Member State or Associated Country.  ERC projects can last up to five years and can cover „frontier research“ in any scientific domain, including social sciences, humanities and interdisciplinary studies. The grants may help both emerging research leaders (‚ERC Starting Grants‘ and ‚ERC Consolidator Grants‘) and already well-established and recognised scientists (‚ERC Advanced Grants‘).

This webinar will deal with:
Key principles of ERC funding
Proposal structure and evaluation
Elements of competitive ERC grant proposals

The presentation is done by the Austrian National Contact Point for the ERC.

Title:

Webinar on Funding possibilities for US Researchers within the European Research Council (ERC)

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Time:

5:00 PM – 6:00 PM CET; 11 AM  EST

After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.

System Requirements
PC-based attendees
Required: Windows® 8, 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server

Mac®-based attendees
Required: Mac OS® X 10.6 or newer

Mobile attendees
Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet