[Okgrantsmanship] Simple Data Help

Susan Foster fostersu at nsuok.edu
Fri Jan 31 10:23:54 CST 2014

Tony,

For Northestern State University-Office of Grants & Contracts

1) Number of staff working in your office (full and part time) = (4)
Full-time + (1) Student Worker @ 29 hours/week
2) Number of years the office has been in operation (or estimate) = Office
of Grants & Contracts has been established at NSU for 40 years
3) Number of external grants submitted last academic year = (72)
3) Current number of students enrolled in your institution = Unduplicated
number (7735)

Thank you!

Susan

On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 6:54 PM, Anton Wohlers <awohlers at cameron.edu> wrote:

>  Dear Colleagues:
>
> I hope all is well. I am engaged in a little statistical exercise that
> might turn out to be useful to all of us now and to those who are planning
> to set up full fledged sponsored programs office. Via some simple
> regression analysis, I want to provide additional statistical evidence to
> show the importance of sponsored program offices.
>
> With that in mind, can you please provide me with the following:
>
> 1) Number of staff working in your office (full and part time)
> 2) Number of years the office has been in operation (or estimate)
> 3) Number of external grants submitted last academic year
> 3) Current number of students enrolled in your institution
>
> Please help me with this project and send the data directly to my email. I
> will compile the data, run the analysis, and share with you the results
> prior to or during our upcoming CGR meeting.
>
> Best,
>
> Tony
>
>   Tony Wohlers
> Associate Professor, Ph.D.
> Director of Academic Enrichment
>

> Editor, Oklahoma Politics
> President, Oklahoma Political Science Association
> Chair, Lawton Fort-Sill Community Coalition
> Chair, Council on Grantsmanship and Research
>
> Cameron University
> Phone: 580-581-2496
> Fax: 580-581.2941

*Susan Foster-Evans, BS, CRADirector - Grants & Contracts*
Northeastern State University
601 N. Grand Avenue
Tahlequah, OK  74464
Office:  918-444-2256