[Okgrantsmanship] Chemistry mentoring

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Mon Jul 7 09:26:03 CDT 2014

Chemists:

Are you a new faculty member with questions about funding, balancing research and teaching, working with students?  Are you a mid-career faculty trying to balance larger service obligations and maintain research vitality, reinvigorate a post-tenure research project or seek funding for a new project?  Do you just need someone from another institution to work through career challenges?

Well, if any of this fits you, the Chemistry sub division of CUR has a mentoring network where we can match you up with an experienced, successful faculty member who can help you think through the issues you are facing in your career.  All you need to do is contact Kim Frederick (see contact information below) and I will work with you to find an appropriate mentor.  This service is completely free to any member of CUR.

May each of you have a productive summer,
Kim

Kimberley Frederick
Chair and Professor
Department of Chemistry