[Okgrantsmanship] CONGRATULATIONS TONI SHAKLEE!

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Fri Jul 25 13:05:25 CDT 2014

[cid:image003.png at 01CFA809.19069EB0]
Toni Shaklee, Assistant Vice President for Research, Oklahoma State University, has been elected to the position of At-Large Board Member. In Toni's nearly 25 years of NCURA membership, she has made many contributions to NCURA. Toni is currently a Co-Editor for NCURA Magazine, a member of the Peer Review team, a member of NCURA's Education Scholarship Fund Task Force, and a member of the Fundamentals of Sponsored Project Administration Traveling Workshop Faculty. She has been on Annual Meeting Program Committees and served as a Co-Chair for the 2013 PRA conference. Toni was also a member of NCURA's Professional Development Committee from 2010-2013. Upon being elected, Toni shares, "I've always appreciated that NCURA provides me with several ways to be part of a community of professionals around the nation (and now the world) engaged in research administration. I am delighted to have this new opportunity to serve as an at-large member of the Board of Directors for this vibrant organization."
Shaklee will begin serving January 1, 2015 for a two-year term.

Dr. Linda Mason
Coordinator of Grant Writing
405-225-9486 desk
405-706-8757 cell
405-225-9230 FAX
lmason at osrhe.edu<mailto:lmason at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/grant-opps/<http://www.okhighered.org/grant-opps/>

Do not be afraid to give your time to writing grant proposals. Time given to planning proposals is never time lost, but is rather time gained, so that our research, our programs, our collaborations and indeed our whole profession may become more profoundly significant.