[Okgrantsmanship] FW: NCURA Global Fellowship – Easier Qualifications / Host Institutions Needed in Region V

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Tue Jul 29 13:47:48 CDT 2014

The email message below from Denise Wallen from NCURA (and others) explains the Global Research Management Fellowship program and the responsibilities and benefits to a host institution. I completed two weeks in London, and learned a great deal as well as helped to facilitate some internationally collaborating research projects.

I sincerely encourage you to consider becoming a host institution for the program. The benefits are high for both entities, the fellow from another country and your researchers and research facilitators on your campus. The responsibilities are quite easily met, and you all will thoroughly enjoy the experience. Please let me know if I can help with any deliberations.

Sincerely,

Dr. Linda Mason
Coordinator of Grant Writing
405-225-9486 desk
405-706-8757 cell
405-225-9230 FAX
lmason at osrhe.edu<mailto:lmason at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/grant-opps/<http://www.okhighered.org/grant-opps/>

Do not be afraid to give your time to writing grant proposals. Time given to planning proposals is never time lost, but is rather time gained, so that our research, our programs, our collaborations and indeed our whole profession may become more profoundly significant.