[Okgrantsmanship] CRA Training?

Mary Huffman MHuffman at uco.edu
Mon Jun 2 14:14:57 CDT 2014

Linda,
I would be interested.
Mary

From: okgrantsmanship-bounces at lists.onenet.net [mailto:okgrantsmanship-bounces at lists.onenet.net] On Behalf Of Mason, Linda
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2014 1:07 PM
To: Oklahoma Regional Sponsored Programs Directors (okgrantsmanship at lists.onenet.net); cag at lists.onenet.net
Subject: [Okgrantsmanship] CRA Training?

How many folks are interested in a 1 day CRA Training Workshop for late summer. I am just checking to see if we have a viable group. Please respond with names and contact information.

Dr. Linda Mason
Coordinator of Grant Writing
405-225-9486 desk
405-706-8757 cell
405-225-9230 FAX
lmason at osrhe.edu<mailto:lmason at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/grant-opps/<http://www.okhighered.org/grant-opps/>

Do not be afraid to give your time to writing grant proposals. Time given to planning proposals is never time lost, but is rather time gained, so that our research, our programs, our collaborations and indeed our whole profession may become more profoundly significant.

**Bronze+Blue=Green** The University of Central Oklahoma is Bronze, Blue, and Green! Please print this e-mail only if absolutely necessary!

**CONFIDENTIALITY** This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any unauthorized disclosure or use of this information is prohibited.