[Okgrantsmanship] [Cag] CRA Training?

Deborah Cummings dcummings at carlalbert.edu
Wed Jun 4 09:56:42 CDT 2014

Hi Linda,

I would be interested. Of course I don’t know at this point if I would be
able to attend, but I would give it a shot.

Deborah

*Deborah Cummings*

*Grant Writer & Institutional Effectiveness Officer*

*Carl Albert State College*

*Poteau, OK 74953*

*918-647-1388*

*dcummings at carlalbert.edu <dcummings at carlalbert.edu>*

*CASC Mission Statement: To provide affordable, accessible, and exceptional
education that fosters student success.*