[Okgrantsmanship] Reminder: Academic Affairs Scholars' Seminar - Monday 11:30 am - 2 N

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Fri Jun 27 13:01:55 CDT 2014

The Academic Affairs Division of OSRHE is hosting a new Scholars' Seminar Brown Bag Lunch. If you are in the area, plan to bring your lunch and join us each 4th Monday at 11:30 to 1 in the 2 North Conference Room of 655 Research Parkway. We would love to have you with us as we share items of interest.

Dr. Linda Mason
Coordinator of Grant Writing
405-225-9486 desk
405-706-8757 cell
405-225-9230 FAX
lmason at osrhe.edu<mailto:lmason at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/grant-opps/<http://www.okhighered.org/grant-opps/>

Do not be afraid to give your time to writing grant proposals. Time given to planning proposals is never time lost, but is rather time gained, so that our research, our programs, our collaborations and indeed our whole profession may become more profoundly significant.