[Okgrantsmanship] Grantwriting Tips: Catalog Assistance

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Tue Mar 4 10:11:33 CST 2014

This email newsletter frequently has good articles. I subscribe to it, and I think you might benefit from receiving it directly. You can go to http://the-grant-advisors.com/2014/03/04/grantwriting-tips-catalog-assistance/ and select to follow from Facebook, Google+, Twitter or just sign up for the email message.

Dr. Linda Mason
Coordinator of Grant Writing
405-225-9486 desk
405-706-8757 cell
405-225-9230 FAX
lmason at osrhe.edu<mailto:lmason at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/grant-opps/<http://www.okhighered.org/grant-opps/>

Do not be afraid to give your time to writing grant proposals. Time given to planning proposals is never time lost, but is rather time gained, so that our research, our programs, our collaborations and indeed our whole profession may become more profoundly significant.