[Okgrantsmanship] NCURA Internal Research Fellowship Deadline Date - October 22

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Mon Oct 20 10:27:54 CDT 2014

NCURA Global Fellowship:  Call for Applications (Due: Oct 22, 2014)

NCURA is pleased to call for applications for the NCURA Global Fellowship<http://www.ncura.edu/MembershipVolunteering/Programs/NCURAGlobalFellowship.aspx>. This will provide an

opportunity for an NCURA member to experience research administration in a different country, and it will

enhance global research collaboration by fostering research partnerships and greater understanding of

the different ways of managing research.

          Application Deadline:  Wednesday, October 22, 2014 (11:59pm EDT (UTC-4 hours))
          Submission E-mail:  fellows at ncura.edu<mailto:fellows at ncura.edu>
          Application Form and List of Host Institutions:  at the Global Fellowships webpage<http://www.ncura.edu/MembershipVolunteering/Programs/NCURAGlobalFellowship.aspx>
          Time Period: Jan 2015 - Dec 2015
          Funding Amount:  $2,000 (additional costs will be borne by the Fellow's institution)
          Eligibility Information
                        Minimum 5 years of experience in research administration.
                  Minimum 5 years of active membership in NCURA.  This is waived if the applicant's own
                  institution agrees to serve as a Host Institution for a future NCURA Global Fellow.  The
                  Host Institution Commitment Form can be found at the NCURA Global Webpage<http://www.ncura.edu/MembershipVolunteering/Programs/NCURAGlobalFellowship.aspx>.
                        Letter of Commitment from the applicant's institutional leadership.
                        Credentials and the ability to travel outside the applicant's own country.

Dr. Linda Mason
Coordinator of Grant Writing
405-225-9486 desk
405-706-8757 cell
405-225-9230 FAX
lmason at osrhe.edu<mailto:lmason at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/grant-opps/<http://www.okhighered.org/grant-opps/>

Do not be afraid to give your time to writing grant proposals. Time given to planning proposals is never time lost, but is rather time gained, so that our research, our programs, our collaborations and indeed our whole profession may become more profoundly significant.