[Okgrantsmanship] [cogr-l] COGR Guide to the UG - Updated VERSION2

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Thu Sep 18 09:52:14 CDT 2014

Attached is VERSION 2 of the COGR Guide to the Uniform Guidance. This is an update to VERSION 1 (dated April 17, 2014). The updates in VERSION 2 are refined COGR assessments based on FAQs released by the COFAR on August 29th, and in some cases, other updates of importance.
COGR will keep the Membership posted on all developments.

>From David Kennedy
Director, Cost Policy - COGR
1200 New York Ave. NW, #750
Washington, DC  20005
(202) 289-6655, ext. 112
dkennedy at cogr.edu
<mailto:dkennedy at cogr.edu>
Dr. Linda Mason
Coordinator of Grant Writing
405-225-9486 desk
405-706-8757 cell
405-225-9230 FAX
lmason at osrhe.edu<mailto:lmason at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/grant-opps/<http://www.okhighered.org/grant-opps/>

Do not be afraid to give your time to writing grant proposals. Time given to planning proposals is never time lost, but is rather time gained, so that our research, our programs, our collaborations and indeed our whole profession may become more profoundly significant.