[Okgrantsmanship] Oklahoma Teachers Retirement System Pre-Retirement Planning Seminar

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Fri Aug 21 15:30:56 CDT 2015

Hello,
I am Lisa Giles, a Clients Services Manager of Oklahoma Teachers Retirement System.  One of my duties is to provide  educational opportunities for our clients regarding their retirement benefits.
The first seminar event is scheduled for September 12th in Burns Flat and there are still plenty of seats to be filled in Ardmore as well.  However, Oklahoma City is filling up fast and Tulsa is now closed as capacity has been met. Please direct your staff to register immediately at our website, www.ok.gov/trs/calendar<https://www.ok.gov/triton/modules/calendar/calendar.php?calendar_seq=112>.  Simply click the pencil icon [cid:image001.png at 01D0DC1A.18100D70]  "Register Now" to enter the required information.
I have also attached a flyer for convenience either to be emailed or posted throughout your school or agency.
Thanks for assisting us with this endeavor.  Hope to see you soon!
Lisa J. Giles
Client Services Division
P.O. Box 53524