[Okgrantsmanship] Southwestern OK State U CS Asst Prof

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Tue Feb 17 10:16:11 CST 2015

Please share with appropriate departments.
Forwarding from Madeline Baugher (madeline.baugher at swosu.edu) of Southwestern Oklahoma State University.
Please reply directly to Madeline, and please feel free to forward to anyone who may be interested and appropriate.

POSITION ANNOUNCEMENT

Southwestern Oklahoma State University
Human Resources & Affirmative Action

Instructor/Assistant Professor of Computer Science, rank and tenure dependent on qualifications, Accounting, Computer Science & Entrepreneurship, School of Business & Technology, Position 15-F021
External Posting

Job Description

Develops and teaches undergraduate courses in Computer Science; participates in professional associations; advises students on career opportunities; sponsors student organizations; and serves on department, college, and campus-wide committees.

Teaching assignments include evening and web-mediated instruction.

Desired Skills and Experience

Master's degree in Computer Science required, Doctorate preferred.

Applicant should have skills to teach the following courses:
Discrete Systems, Database Management, Operating Systems (including Linux topics), Computer Architecture, Software Engineering and Parallel Programming.

Applicants with professional work experience desired.

Anticipated Start Date: August 2015

Salary: Commensurate with existing salary structure.

Application Deadline Date:

Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.

To apply, submit cover letter referencing position 15-F021, curriculum vitae, unofficial transcripts, and the names and contact information of three references to one of the following:

Fax: 580-774-6582
Mail: Human Resources, SWOSU
100 Campus Drive, Weatherford, OK 73096
E-mail: jobs at swosu.edu

About SWOSU

At SWOSU we take pride in our strong academic programs, quality faculty, and helpful staff as we work to help prepare and develop over 5,000 students into future leaders.

SWOSU boasts one of the most diverse selections of academic college course options and offers 15 nationally accredited academic programs – the most among Oklahoma's regional universities.

SWOSU is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, paid health, vision, life insurance, long-term disability, a generous leave package, and fully paid Oklahoma Teachers Retirement.

In accordance with our passion for education, SWOSU employees can take advantage of classes at a reduced cost for themselves, spouse and qualified dependents.

Consider being a part of our Bulldog Team at SWOSU.

For additional information visit

www.swosu.edu

SWOSU is an EEO employer and encourages applications from minorities and women.

If you'd prefer not to receive announcements from hneeman at ou.edu, please send e-mail to hneeman at ou.edu requesting to be removed.