[Okgrantsmanship] Region V Houston 2015 Meeting Announcement / Regional Travel Award & Distinguished Service Award Deadlines (Feb 27)

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Wed Feb 25 10:08:47 CST 2015

[Logo]

[http://www.ncuraregionv.com/oldsite/Images/index_r1_c1.jpg]

Game Changers: A New Era in Research Administration

Registration will soon be open for our spring meeting in Houston, April 19-22.  Visit our webpage at http://www.ncuraregionv.com/ for information about the meeting and to make hotel reservations.  We will continue to update the website as additional information becomes available including the preliminary program and registration information.

The meeting will start on Sunday with eight half-day workshops covering proposal preparation and submission, contract negotiations, export control, clinical trials management, uniform guidance, customer service, post award administration and industry negotiations.  The concurrent session tracks include pre-award administration, post-award administration, research compliance, professional development, clinical trials and medical administration, contract negotiations and  departmental administration.    We'll also have presentations from NIH, NSF and CPRIT.

We look forward to seeing you in Houston!

Let the Games Begin!

NCURA Region V Quinten S. Mathews
Regional Travel Award and Distinguished Service Award

As Chair of the Region V Awards Committee, I am pleased to invite nominations for the Region V Quinten S. Mathews Regional Travel Award for the 2015 Spring Regional Meeting and candidates for the 2015 NCURA Region V Distinguished Service Award. Nominations are due on Feb. 27, 2015.

Information about these awards can be found on the Region V NCURA website.

Scott Davis
Immediate Past Chair - Region V
Scott-davis at ouhsc.edu<mailto:Scott-davis at ouhsc.edu>

Your Professional Network... Powered by NCURA

[Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/ncura1959>

[Twitter]<http://twitter.com/#!/NCURA>

[YouTube Logo]<http://www.youtube.com/user/ncura1959>

[http://www.ncura.edu/Portals/0/Images/CollaborateLogo.jpg]<http://collaborate.ncura.edu/Home/>

[Home:]   www.ncura.edu<http://www.ncura.edu/>

[Phone:]    (202) 466-3894

[Email:]

info at ncura.edu<mailto:info at ncura.edu>

[http://www.euclidtechnology.com/letters/ncuratemplate/images/shadow620.gif]

Copyright (c) 2014 National Council of University Research Administrators.
1015 18th Street, NW, Suite 901 Washington DC 20036
unsubscribe at ncura.edu<mailto:unsubscribe at ncura.edu> to remove yourself from NCURA Emails