[Okgrantsmanship] Travel Awards to Conferences

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Thu Jan 22 10:13:08 CST 2015

This message is from the Council on Undergraduate Research:

Arts and Humanities Division Travel Awards <http://strongmail1.multiview.com:80/track?type=click&eas=1&mailingid=2122981&messageid=2122981&databaseid=Mailing.DS122981.2122981.106983&serial=17318038&emailid=lmason@osrhe.edu&userid=61778044&targetid=&fl=&extra=MultivariateId=&&&2026&&&http://multibriefs.com/ViewLink.php?i=54bea28257985> - http://multibriefs.com/briefs/cur/ArtsandHumanitiesDivisionTravel%20Awards.pdf

CUR
With the goal of promoting undergraduate research, scholarship and creative activity in Arts and Humanities education, the Arts and Humanities Division of the Council on Undergraduate Research will offer financial support for faculty to present on the process and/or results of undergraduate research at regional or national Arts and/or Humanities conferences. The awards will be from $600 and up to three will be awarded for presentations that have been accepted by Feb. 10, 2015, to be presented (or which have been presented) in the fall of 2014 or spring of 2015 (by June 1, 2015).

Dr. Linda Mason
Coordinator of Grant Writing
405-225-9486 desk
405-706-8757 cell
405-225-9230 FAX
lmason at osrhe.edu<mailto:lmason at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/grant-opps/<http://www.okhighered.org/grant-opps/>

Do not be afraid to give your time to writing grant proposals. Time given to planning proposals is never time lost, but is rather time gained, so that our research, our programs, our collaborations and indeed our whole profession may become more profoundly significant.