[Okgrantsmanship] Weekly Telephone Conference on Uniform Guidance - New number - Call 405-325-8164, password 6513.

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Tue Jun 2 10:52:51 CDT 2015

Dear Colleagues,
Several of you have joined in on a weekly telephone conference with discussion items and questions about the Uniform Guidance. We will continue this Wednesday, June 3, with the phone conversation right at 10 am or a little before. I will be in Norman conducting a grantwriting training session, so the phone number will be a different one. Call 405-325-8164, password 6513. There are 8 connections, so if you know that you are calling, you might be one of the first, a little before 10 instead of right at 10.

We will continue with the telephone conversation next week on Wednesday, June 10, at the original number: 405-225-9486.

Dr. Linda Mason
Coordinator of Grant Writing
405-225-9486 desk
405-706-8757 cell