[Okgrantsmanship] NIH Policy Update on OMB Uniform Guidance

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Mon Mar 9 14:40:21 CDT 2015

Dear Colleagues,
Here is an update Webinar provided by one federal agency, National Institutes of Health NIH, regarding its published policy. Not all the agencies have published their policies. This webinar is free, but you must register.
Dr. Linda Mason

FAQs about NIH Policy - http://grants.nih.gov/grants/policy/faq_grants_uniformguidance.htm
Webinar - Thursday, March 12, 12:30-1:30 CDT - http://grants.nih.gov/grants/webinar_docs/webinar_20150315.htm
Webinars - Eye on NIH Policy: OMB Uniform Guidance
What it Means for NIH & You
(Presentation Video and Interactive Q&A for NIH Grantees)
Registration Required for Q&A<https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5311314427992880641>

Dr. Linda Mason
Coordinator of Grant Writing
405-225-9486 desk
405-706-8757 cell
405-225-9230 FAX
lmason at osrhe.edu<mailto:lmason at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/grant-opps/<http://www.okhighered.org/grant-opps/>

Do not be afraid to give your time to writing grant proposals. Time given to planning proposals is never time lost, but is rather time gained, so that our research, our programs, our collaborations and indeed our whole profession may become more profoundly significant.