[Okgrantsmanship] Recap of COGR Meeting with OMB, re: Uniform Guidance

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Fri Mar 27 10:11:46 CDT 2015

For your information about the Uniform Guidance changes. COGR (Council on Governmental Relations) is proactive on working with the OMB (Office of Budget and Management) to clarify the regulations.

Dr. Linda Mason
Coordinator of Grant Writing
405-225-9486 desk
405-706-8757 cell
405-225-9230 FAX
lmason at osrhe.edu<mailto:lmason at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/grant-opps/<http://www.okhighered.org/grant-opps/>

Do not be afraid to give your time to writing grant proposals. Time given to planning proposals is never time lost, but is rather time gained, so that our research, our programs, our collaborations and indeed our whole profession may become more profoundly significant.