[Okgrantsmanship] Consulting Opportunity: DOEd HSI STEM - please reply off-list

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Fri Oct 16 15:23:41 CDT 2015

Please reply directly to: jcrockett at foundation.sdsu.edu

Our colleagues at Mesa Community College are currently considering their chances for a  Department of Education HSI-STEM program, and are seeking grant-writing consultants to assist in the development process.

If you are interested in talking with Mesa Community College about this project, please let me know off-list and I will connect you with the folks managing the process.

Best Regards, John

John S. Crockett, Ph.D.
Senior Director, Research Advancement
San Diego State University

National Organization of Research Development Professionals | 20 N. Wacker Drive | STE 2250 | Chicago | Illinois | 60606 | United States |