[Okgrantsmanship] GRANT NEWS

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Fri Jan 15 13:47:47 CST 2016

Dear colleagues,
The date of my retirement is looming large upon my horizon! January 29th is my last official day. I have been asked when you can stop sending me grant announcements for the newsletter, GRANT NEWS. The official last one is this month, so if you have not sent your list of grants to me yet, please do so that I can put out a January GRANT NEWS before or by January 29th.

However, the plan is that I will come back in April to work part time for OSRHE, and one of the few things I will do is publish GRANT NEWS. I will also publish the Grant Opportunities list. So take a break in February and March, and get back with me for grant announcements for your institution in April. I like to get the list before the 27th of each month and prefer that you send a photo of the Principle Investigator for each grant project.

See you later!

Dr. Linda Mason
Coordinator of Grant Writing
405-225-9486 desk