[Okgrantsmanship] Fwd: Promoting Research Quality and Transferability with Epigeum, a part of Oxford University Press!

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Fri Jul 7 15:15:20 CDT 2017

FYI

Linda Mason Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: "DAVIS, Anthony" <Anthony.Davis at oup.com<mailto:Anthony.Davis at oup.com>>
Date: July 7, 2017 at 3:12:10 PM CDT
To: "lmason at osrhe.edu<mailto:lmason at osrhe.edu>" <lmason at osrhe.edu<mailto:lmason at osrhe.edu>>
Subject: Promoting Research Quality and Transferability with Epigeum, a part of Oxford University Press!

Dear Dr. Mason,

I hope this finds you well, as I want to reach out with some exciting information about Epigeum Learning Solutions, which is part of Oxford University Press. Please feel free to pass this information along as you see fit.

Currently at Epigeum, we have two courses in development, and I think you’ll be especially interested in them: Research as a Transferable Skill (RTS)<https://owaus.oup.com/owa/redir.aspx?REF=dbM2eUU7iKKqAnGdyHEIPLvk0GpRcrI0bKGIxtte9Nv34SmTb8XUCAFodHRwczovL3d3dy5lcGlnZXVtLmNvbS9jb3Vyc2VzL3Jlc2VhcmNoL3RyYW5zZmVyYWJsZS1yZXNlYXJjaC1za2lsbHMv> and Research Quality and Reproducibility (RQR)<https://owaus.oup.com/owa/redir.aspx?REF=WOXtsm9sDbIyxd1SQrEKhJOyNrhPRybTGLVmKRbUNvf34SmTb8XUCAFodHRwczovL3d3dy5lcGlnZXVtLmNvbS9jb3Vyc2VzL3Jlc2VhcmNoL3Jlc2VhcmNoLXF1YWxpdHktYW5kLXJlcHJvZHVjaWJpbGl0eS0yLw..>. If you’d like to set up a time to discuss these courses, please let me know. I can also set up a free, no-obligations demo to any of our courses; this is the best way to experience the interactive structure and pedagogy that we offer.

About Epigeum

Oxford University Press (OUP) has acquired Epigeum<https://owaus.oup.com/owa/redir.aspx?REF=noG15KkLzb2E6deFfRq7uT4wNpyvZ4JlCpK1QoivbB_34SmTb8XUCAFodHRwczovL3d3dy5lcGlnZXVtLmNvbS8.>, a company who specializes in creating fantastic online course via global collaboration. Our mission is to help universities and colleges transform their core activities in teaching, research, studying, and leadership/management. Developed in-house by a team of editorial and online professionals, our courses are developed by and utilized by leading institutions around the world.

Thanks so much for your time, and have a wonderful weekend. I look forward to hearing back from you!

Tony

Anthony Davis | Library Sales Associate
Oxford University Press USA
2001 Evans Road, Cary, NC 27513