[Okgrantsmanship] Fwd: Online Lab Conundrum - Virtual Workshop (May 27)

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Tue May 12 10:53:04 CDT 2020

FYI. Please distribute as you can.

Dr. Linda Mason
Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Griffith, Bradley" <bgriffith at osrhe.edu>
Date: May 11, 2020 at 3:33:55 PM CDT
To: Academic-College Programs <Academic-CollegePrograms at osrhe.edu>
Subject: Online Lab Conundrum - Virtual Workshop (May 27)

Good afternoon,

I would appreciate your help in getting the word out about an upcoming virtual workshop for online labs.  Please feel free to forward the email below or share in any of your upcoming announcements.

Thank you!

Brad

************
On behalf of the Online Consortium of Oklahoma (OCO) and Council for Online Learning Excellence (COLE), I am pleased to announce the following upcoming event:

Virtual Workshop: The Online Lab Conundrum
Date/Time:  Wednesday, May 27 at 2:00 p.m. (Central)
Description: Have you been grappling with whether labs can be delivered effectively in the online environment? This session will review what the Eberly College of Science at Penn State University is doing for online labs, proving that it's not about the labs, it's about the outcomes. This highly interactive and collaborative session will utilize problem-based learning to help participants uncover strategies to use in their own courses.
Facilitator: Melissa Hicks, Instructional Designer & Director of the Office of Digital Learning, Penn State University Eberly College of Science

Online registration is complementary and required.  Please be sure to also share this opportunity with your colleagues.

Register for Workshop<https://onenet.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJMrde-oqjIqHdTl1LvF6i5LtR_9gvB0VjKr>

Brad Griffith
Director of Online Learning Initiatives
655 Research Parkway, Suite 200 | Oklahoma City, OK 73104<https://goo.gl/maps/nMc3YG81uo72>