[Okgrantsmanship] Fwd: Plan to Participate in OU Supercomputing Symposium

Mason, Linda lmason at osrhe.edu
Fri Jul 9 08:27:51 CDT 2021

Please share with faculty and students as appropriate.

Dr. Linda Mason
Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Goode, April" <april at onenet.net>
Date: July 9, 2021 at 8:05:15 AM CDT
To: SI-MORe-OFFN at onenet.net
Subject: Plan to Participate in OU Supercomputing Symposium

Hello SI-MORe-OFFN Participants,

We would like to remind you that the Oklahoma Supercomputing Symposium is scheduled for Sept. 28-29 at the University of Oklahoma’s Norman campus. We have SI-MORe-OFFN grant funds dedicated to cover the cost of your institution’s participation.

You can find information on the event website at http://www.oscer.ou.edu/Symposium2021/index.html.

This is a great opportunity for faculty, staff and students to hear presentations from leading supercomputing experts and network with other professionals. It also serves as the venue for face-to-face coordination meetings between OneNet staff and staff from participating campuses.

Please begin making plans for your institution’s participation. We have budgeted for two students, one faculty and one technical lead from your institution to attend.

The budget covers the cost of travel to and from Norman, hotel accommodations for up to two nights, meal reimbursement for meals that are not provided at the meeting, as well as any other reasonable expense. The budget covers up to $500 per person. Please keep all receipts and records. You will submit reimbursement through your institution.

Please let us know who will be attending from your campus by August 1 and reach out if you have questions.

Best,
April Goode, MBA, SPP

[cid:image001.png at 01D6F4C2.61A0A8C0]

Director of OneNet Strategic Planning and Communications
405.225.9251
april at onenet.net<mailto:april at onenet.net>