[Okgrantsmanship] FWS & SEOG in the G5

Susan Trombley strombley at se.edu
Mon Jul 25 15:52:52 CDT 2022

Thanks

Respectfully -

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D8A03E.98DCBFD0]

From: Okgrantsmanship <okgrantsmanship-bounces at lists.onenet.net> On Behalf Of Nicole Wigginton
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2022 2:34 PM
To: Oklahoma regional university administrators and faculty about grantsmanship <okgrantsmanship at lists.onenet.net>
Subject: Re: [Okgrantsmanship] FWS & SEOG in the G5

[CAUTION] This email originated from outside Southeastern Oklahoma State University. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

We recently over-awarded SEOG, so I drew the entire amount of FWS, recorded the revenue to FWS, then posted journal entries to move the revenue to SEOG so there w/b a paper trail.

I'm curious if others responded and if anyone had a best practice way to do it??