[Okgrantsmanship] FWS & SEOG in the G5

Susan Evans fostersu at nsuok.edu
Tue Jul 26 08:57:31 CDT 2022

Nicole,
This is Tonya's response to your question.  Please feel free to contact her
if you have any questions.

Tonya Massey
8:20 AM (35 minutes ago)

to Oklahoma, me

Good Morning,

My process is like Nicole Wigginton's where I draw the SEOG funds down into
FWS and then transfer the funds to SEOG.

Tonya
--
Tonya Massey, M.S.
Director of Budgets, Accounting, and Tax Compliance

Northeastern State University
(918) 444-21
79

*Susan Evans  B.S., CRA  *
*B.S. - Accounting/Business Administration/Mathematics*

*Certified Research Administrator Director - Grants & Contracts*
Northeastern State University
601 N. Grand Avenue
Tahlequah, OK  74464
Office:  918-444-2256