[Cobo] Payroll Survey

LeFlore, Bobby bleflore at osrhe.edu
Thu Feb 6 16:06:00 CST 2003

As I had previously advised a small workgroup is working with OSF on the People Soft payroll interface.  The attached survey is being sent to you to assess the availability of employee demographic data needed for processing payroll in the new system.  Many of the required fields in the Core system will be set to default values since the Core system will not be maintaining complete personnel information or history for higher education employees.  However, certain data has been identified that cannot be defaulted without undesirable consequences.  This survey is related to those items and their availability in your computer system.  Please complete the survey and return to me by the close of business Tuesday, February 11.  The survey information is needed to develop the payroll file layouts.  I apologize for the short turnaround however OSF plans to have the layouts available in the next two to three weeks.  Thanks for your assistance.  Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

	 <<HE DATA_SURVEY.doc>>