[Cobo] Benefits Survey

Siragusa, Debbie dsiragusa at osrhe.edu
Wed Mar 3 15:21:35 CST 2004

Attached are the Benefit Survey documents that will be distributed at tomorrow's COBO meeting.

The Retirement Benefit Summary has been revised (just a few changes that were requested) and we have added a separate schedule that compares the retirement contribution for each institution for an employee with a salary of $40,000.  The various assumptions and estimates are noted.

A draft of the Health and Other Benefits survey results is also attached.   I have left this one marked draft to give everyone a final opportunity to review and make changes.  This has been distributed to the Presidents also in the draft form.

Please review and let me know if any corrections need to be made for your institution, or if you have recommendations on formatting, assumptions, etc.

Debbie

 <<Retirement survy summary.doc>>  <<Retirement survey results.xls>>  <<Retirement survy summary- incl $40K.doc>>  <<Retirement survey - Applied to sample salary.xls>>  <<Health benefits bullets.doc>>  <<Benefits survey - Health & Other- revised.xls>>  <<Survey FTE Defined. xls.xls>>